Sunday 10 March 2013

2nd post already - How are you feeling?


I'm conscious before even publishing post 1, that there's a lot of information in it for you to take in!  I have selected what I think is good that you might want to know and you can look up, as I have, much, much more on the subject, surgery etc.

I can imagine all sorts of emotions you may feel about this, and that I/We've kept this from you: anger, disappointment, sympathy, sadness and I'm sorry if that's the case, but I hope you can respect that it it is just how we wanted it to be.  

It's a very personal and private thing and difficult to deal with without thinking and worrying about other people's emotions and questions too!  I feel exhausted by the sick-bug and telling our close family about all this in detail this this weekend as it is.  We have to at some point include others, and just feel it's the right time now.  Pre-op I'm still not sure how far and wide I'll spread this blog to the people we know even.

For this week, I'll be trying to concentrate on my Ecademy /Suzu meeting on Weds evening and Nikki's 5th Birthday next Sunday, 17th March, and enjoying being with Kate as I do, and always have and will, regardless of everything else.

I'm fine and not fine, so it's best probably if you do not ask if I'm ok!  We're waiting, that is all for now.  Life carries on as normal in the meantime. If you want to ring, arrange to meet, go out, or moan about housework or work, or anything, please just do it as normal.  There's washing, eating, sleeping, work to be done and lots of fun to be had :)  

We even did some good-old-fashioned jumping in muddy puddles earlier today.








No comments:

Post a Comment