Wednesday 1 May 2013

Is it Weds?! YES! then it's 2 weeks since her operation date!

Daddy was home very late last night. Dinner, bathing & bedtime almost broke me yesterday. I got so hot & sweaty (I have full on flu) I had to have a shower after & a lie on the bed to recover.  The house was a bit of a mess!



Weds, 1st May 2 weeks after her op!
Kate just still has slight darkness under her eyes. She has been brilliant today, considering neither of us got dressed and apart from essentials like food, drink & nappy changing I've been on the sofa all day nursing my flu. Another Mum took Nikki to & collected her from school for me.

I had a sleep when Kate slept for an hour at lunchtime after she unexpectedly fell asleep in her strawberries!


I provided an easy dinner & resumed my sofa position & Daddy's home in time to do bedtime. Thank goodness.


No comments:

Post a Comment