Tuesday 30 April 2013

Day 11 & 12 post-op - I've got ill :(


Kate's swelling is mostly just affecting her head and forehead now.  Even though she slept all night in her cot, she looked much the same in the evening as the morning, with just slight dark patches under her eyes.
Day 11 Post-Op - Mon 29th April 2013

But, this is where I've gone downhill.  I started the day fine but by lunchtime I'd come over incredibly tired and then by 4pm I was shivering under a blanket at my Mum's.   Looking after Kate & Nikki and giving them tea was a struggle.  Daddy didn't get home until bedtime and took over to do that for me, and I went to bed early on ibuprofen with aching limbs, head, neck and eyes like flu.

Kate had a bad night - one good, one bad continues - and spent about 2 hours in our bed and I was awake for most of the night shivering, only going back to sleep on the sofa after a lemsip at 5am.  We managed the school run ok as the drugs are pretty good these days!

My mum is going to have Kate from lunchtime so I can sleep.  (Tues 30th) I think I'm just exhausted.


Tues 30th, 12 Days post-op






No comments:

Post a Comment